Pair Luxury Cigar Faux Leather Chesterfield Style Armchairs Ferrari Cognac Brown
Regular price £795.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £795 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- Pair Classic Luxury Quality Handmade Cigar Faux Leather Chesterfield Art Deco Style Armchairs Ferrari Cognac Brown.
- The faux leather has the very finest smoothest softest quality feel to them.
- Ideal for your living room, conservatory home or barbers, car business office lobby reception waiting area.
- Having a beautiful classic stylish brass studded detail.
- With impressive sloping cigar shaped armrests and having an arched sloping backrest.
- Please note that the 2 Union Jack cushions are only included in the full buy now price.
- The seat cushions do not lift up as they are hand stitched in.
- In the most sought after popular Ferrari light cognac tan brown colour.
- Built from out of a fine light wooden frames.
- Structurally sound & springs are in excellent order.
- It would compliment any interior design home theme.
- Fire safety compliance label present underneath the bases.
- Handmade in England.
- Standing on 4 new stylish tall light wooden turned elegant legs, which can be unscrewed.
- Most comfortable to sit & relax in.
- Bought from out of a marvellous office reception residence in Kent.
- Circa 21st century, only 3 years old approx.
- Offered in rather fine used condition.
- Ideal if you love the worn used look.
- Having some various noticeable scuffs, cat scratches, stains & wear also some pen ink marks to the faux leather in places consummate with usage.
- International worldwide shipping is available & we can send by via pallet around Europe at reasonable cost please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Pictures taken with flash photography.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
35.75" High (91cm)
34.5" Wide (88cm)
19.5 Seat Width (50cm)
22" Seat height from the floor (56cm)
21" Sitting depth (53cm)
29.5 Length depth front to back (75cm)