Pair French Porcelain Cornucopia Bronze Ormolu Horns Of Plenty Lidded Vases
Regular price £666.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £666 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- Magnificent Pair Of French In The Louis XIV Style Porcelain Cornucopia Bronze Ormolu Horns Of Plenty Lidded Vases Urns.
- Amazing quality & they are referred to as horn of plenty.
- A most beautiful pair & they would be the focal point statement piece of your room.
- The main body of each horn is made from porcelain.
- With stunning hand painted floral decorations, having a fabulous antique finish.
- Featuring awesome bronze ormolu fixtures & lidded urns with a central horse figurine on the top.
- Adorned with ormolu dragons on the base & handles & a green man figure on the back.
- You can see close up pictures of the factory stamp mark on the base.
- Origin made in France.
- Bought from out of an impressive stately home in Shropshire.
- Vintage reproduction circa late 20th century 1970's.
- They are offered in rather fine used condition, no chips & no cracks, ready for display.
- Having some minor noticeable wear, white stains, scuff marks commensurate with usage & age. Pictures taken with flash photography.
- Heavy quality.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in Inches & centimetres of each approx
21" High (53cm)
6.75" Wide at the base (17cm)
5.25" Width of the lid at the top (13cm)
11.5 Length depth (29cm)