Large Vintage 1920's French Rococo Brass Chandelier Lighting 7 Branch Glass Dome
Regular price £1,250.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1 LARGE VINTAGE 1920'S FRENCH ROCOCO BRASS CHANDELIER LIGHTING 7 BRANCH LIGHTS ETCHED GLASS DOME
BUY NOW £1250 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Large Vintage 1920's French Rococo Brass Chandelier Lighting 7 Branch Lights Etched Glass Dome.
- Tall being 5ft High.
- Origin originally from Paris, France.
- Having a high quality amazing large etched central glass shade.
- With brass Rococo Putti cherubs.
- Approx weight 11kg.
- The chandelier has a large hook to suspend it from a ceiling.
- This is quite a heavy chandelier around 11kg in weight approximate.
- Beautiful brass work and glass shade.
- Condition report as follows, offered in charming old used condition, the brass arms need tightening this can be done with a screwdriver.
- The chandelier would need to be checked out and totally rewired adapted by a qualified electrician before it is plugged into the mains.
- The housings for the bulbs also need adjusting. You will need to change all of the bulbs as the old ones do not work.
- Some previous repairs have been made to the cherubs as they have been reattached.
- The brass will need cleaning & polishing.
- This is a real statement piece if you have a high hall or grand space.
- It will look spectacular when it is lit up.
- Circa age is early 20th century 1920's.
- Originally it was designed to hold candles and It was last rewired in the 1970s to take electrical connections and light bulbs.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- As this is a large fragile item please allow us a few days extra time for us to arrange delivery.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
60" High (152cm)
38" Wide (97cm)
16" Depth (41cm)