Fine Watercolour Painting Cleveland Bay Horses & Foals Signed Listed Frances Fry
Regular price £600.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £600 UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Original Art Watercolour Painting Cleveland Bay Horses & Foals Animal Portrait Signed Frances Fry.
- Subject Cleveland Bay horses portrait standing in a fine landscape.
- Signed by a famous British school listed artist Frances Fry.
- Watercolour on board with a protective glass cover.
- This is one of the finest watercolours that we have ever come across, such a talented artist.
- Superb brushstroke control which brings the horses to life they look so real.
- Frances Fry was a leading wildlife artist and illustrator, known for her detailed renditions of British wildlife and animals.
- Many of her illustrations are recognisable from greetings cards, calendars and a number of reference books.
- Based within the heart of the Exmoor countryside Fry’s incredible knowledge of British wildlife, is reflected in the impressive detail of her studies and sensitivity towards the animal subject.
- Also a skilled writer she wrote various articles and contributed to the wildlife column for the West Somerset Gazette.
- Set in a decorative wooden frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- We only buy and sell paintings based upon their quality & significance.
- Circa during 20th century.
- Offered in fine used condition. Some scuffs, scratches to the frame and also having had a small filler repair made to the bottom corner of the frame. Some minor foxing staining in places to the watercolour board commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of the frame approximate
16" High (41cm)
21 Wide (53cm)