Fine Antique Period Georgian Late 18th Century Breakfast Dining Extending Table
Regular price £950.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1 QUALITY ANTIQUE PERIOD GEORGIAN LATE 18TH CENTURY BREAKFAST DINING EXTENDING TABLE
BUY NOW £950FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Quality Antique Period Georgian Late 18th Century Breakfast Dining Extending Table.
- Handmade in beautiful mahogany wood with extending legs top.
- Having 2 draw leaves that pull out supported by flute tapered legs concertina style.
- Side leg on 2 sides fold in.
- The top is thick 1 inch deep.
- Stunning overall natural aged patina.
- Delightful duel use as a functional dining table or breakfast table that can seat 6 people.
- Circa late 18th century 1780's.
- Provenance bought from out of a fine stately home in Shropshire.
- Heavy quality.
- A wonderful statement piece for your home.
- Offered in fine charming old used condition.
- Having noticeable scratches & wear marks to the wood consummate with very old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Please note the bronze statue and silver tray as seen in some of the pictures are not included.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
28.25" High (72cm)
45" Width (114cm)
45" Length when leaves are down (114cm)
60" Length when fully extended out (152cm)