Antique Regency Style Mahogany Ladies Library Spiral 4 Steps Ladder Stand
Regular price £595.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £595 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Architectural Antique Regency Style Mahogany Library Spiral 4 Steps Ladder Stand.
- Beautifully handmade in the UK,England. Circa mid 20th century 1960's.
- Fine mahogany patina finish, made from wood.
- Having a very elegant wooden pole with a hand painted ball gilt top.
- A great gift for your home.
- With green tooled leather inserts.
- The pole does not unscrew.
- It was bought from out of a beautiful library in a stately home in Yorkshire.
- Offered In fine used condition.
- Having had some glue restoration repairs on legs and to the pole. With some charming noticeable noticeable wear,scuffs, scratches & stains consummate with usage & age.
- Its in functioning order and can easily take an average persons weight of 13 stone or 83kg approx on it.
- It is more suitable for a lady as the steps are narrow and its not suitable if you have big large feet.
- The long gripping pole has been reglued and is not suitable for bearing weight.
- International worldwide shipping is available,we can send by pallet or TNT,DHL courier at a reasonable price please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Union Jack cushion is not included.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres Approx
45" Total Height Base To Pole (114cm)
21.5" Length (55cm)
16" Wide (41cm)
20" Height To Top Step (51cm)