1 Fine Antique Period Oak 18th Century George III Circa 1760 Tripod Wine Table
Regular price £950.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £950 UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine Antique Period Oak 18th Century George III Circa 1760 Tripod Wine Table.
- Circular top with original iron locking clasp underneath, which holds the table top rigid.
- The top lifts up.
- Handmade by a skilled carpenter in 1760.
- Untouched wrought iron clamps & carved shaped pedestal column centre underneath.
- Origin from out of Georgian farmhouse in Cheshire.
- Standing on cabriole shaped legs.
- Circa mid 18th century 1760.
- Quality piece fully functional.
- Offered in charming used old condition.
- Having historic woodworm underneath and also in 1 of the feet as shown in pictures. Various noticeable scuffs, scratches, stains Also having splits in the top commensurate with usage & old age. With some new screws that have been fitted underneath.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
27.25" High (69cm)
33.75" Wide (86cm)