Vintage Kensington & Chelsea Town Hall Coat Of Arms Heraldic Wall Plaque
1 VINTAGE KENSINGTON & CHELSEA TOWN HALL COAT OF ARMS HERALDIC WALL PLAQUE
Buy Now £250 Free UK Mainland Delivery
- Vintage Kensington & Chelsea Town Hall Coat Of Arms Heraldic Wall Plaque.
- The coat of arms celestial crown in chief.
- A fluer de lis in base of the last dexter canton a mullet argent in the first quarter a cross flory between four martlets sable.
- In the second a cross bottony gules between four roses of the last stalked and leaved proper in the third.
- Also a mitre of the second in the fourth all within a bordure quarterly & sable.
- The latin motto QUID NOBIS ARDUI means what is hard for us.
- The arms where officially granted on may 23rd 1901.
- Kensington was incorporated in 1964 into Kensington & Chelsea.
- Made from fibreglass.
- Circa mide 20th century 1960's.
- Believed to of come from out of the town hall though we do not have any provenance. Bought from an antique dealer. With hanging string on the back ready to display.
- Offered in good worn used condition.
- Having various signs of wear,scuffs,scratches commensurate with usage & age.
- Worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Approx
13" High (33cm)
9" Width (23cm)