Regency Style 19th Century Antique Carved Eagle Gilt Gesso Convex Mirror
1 REGENCY STYLE ANTIQUE 19TH CENTURY CARVED EAGLE GILT GESSO CONVEX MIRROR
BUY NOW £595 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Regency Style Antique Late 19th Century Mounted Carved Eagle Gilt Gesso Convex Mirror.
- Having a fine carved eagle surmounted to the top.
- With sumptuous acanthus foliate carvings to the bottom & with applied decorative round balls to the frame.
- Made from wood & glass.
- Circa late 19th century.
- Weight just over 3kg.
- Bought from an antiques dealer at the world famous Newark antiques fair.
- Offered in fine used old condition.
- With some charming noticeable wear,stains,scratches to the frame & glass commensurate with usage & age.
- Having new hanging brackets & thread fitted to the back.
- International shipping is available & we can send by DHL courier internationally please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Pictures taken with flash photography.
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Of Frame Approx
27.5" High (70cm)
18.25" Width (46cm)
2" Depth of frame (5cm)