Pair French Porcelain Cornucopia Bronze Ormolu Horns Of Plenty Lidded Vases
MAGNIFICENT PAIR FRENCH IN THE LOUIS XVI STYLE PORCELAIN CORNUCOPIA BRONZE ORMOLU HORNS OF PLENTY LIDDED VASES URNS
BUY NOW £747 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- Magnificent Pair Of French In The Louis XIV Style Porcelain Cornucopia Bronze Ormolu Horns Of Plenty Lidded Vases Urns.
- Amazing quality & they are referred to as horn of plenty.
- A most beautiful pair & they would be the focal point statement piece of your room.
- The main body of each horn is made from porcelain.
- With stunning hand painted floral decorations, having a fabulous antique finish.
- Featuring awesome bronze ormolu fixtures & lidded urns with a central horse figurine on the top.
- Adorned with ormolu dragons on the base & handles & a green man figure on the back.
- You can see close up pictures of the factory stamp mark on the base.
- Origin made in France.
- Bought from out of an impressive stately home in Shropshire.
- Vintage reproduction circa late 20th century 1970's.
- They are offered in rather fine used condition, no chips & no cracks, ready for display.
- Having some minor noticeable wear, stain,scuff marks commensurate with usage & age. Pictures taken with flash photography.
- Heavy quality.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in Inches & centimetres of each approx
21" High (53cm)
6.75" Wide at the base (17cm)
5.25" Width of the lid at the top (13cm)
11.5 Length depth (29cm)