Lord Hill Museum English Handmade Chesterfield Leather Wingback Chair
1 SUPERB ENGLISH HANDMADE CHESTERFIELD LEATHER REPRODUCTION WINGBACK CHAIR
BUY NOW £599 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Superb English Handmade Chesterfield Leather Reproduction Wingback Chair Tan Brown.
- Real leather which is of the very finest top softest quality.
- Having beautiful deep pocket buttons & classic brass studded detail.
- With cigar shaped armrests and having a wonderful winged shaped high backrest.
- In the most stylish sort after English tan brown colour.
- This is a Bespoke wingback chair, to buy new would cost you well over £1200.
- Built in a fine solid wooden frame.
- Structurally sound & springs are in excellent order.
- It would compliment any interior design home theme.
- Fire safety compliance labels present under base cushion.
- Only 1 Union jack cushion is included with the full asking price only.
- Handmade & standing on 4 wooden Queen Anne style hipped cabriole elegant legs.
- Most comfortable to sit & relax in.
- Provenance purchased from out of a fine stately country home in Shropshire Lord Hill Museum.
- We can show you are own cost price the purchase certificate receipt we where given by the seller his lordship ,
- Circa 21st century, only 1 year old.
- Offered in very fine like near mint slightly used condition.
- Having some minor imperfections to the leather commensurate with being handmade.
- International shipping is available & we can send by pallet or van courier around Europe at reasonable cost please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Pictures taken with flash photography.
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Approx
42" High (107cm)
36" Width (91cm)
30" Length (76cm)
20" Sitting Depth (51cm)
18" Seat Height from floor (46cm)
18" Sitting width (46cm)