Large Victorian Style Stone Garden 2 Tier Fountain Serpent Cherub
1 LARGE OLD VICTORIAN STYLE STONE GARDEN 2 TIER FOUNTAIN SERPENT CHERUB WATER FEATURE
BUY NOW £895 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Large Old Victorian Style Stone Garden 2 Tier Fountain Serpent Cherub Water Feature.
- With fine ornate sloping ripple edging.
- Having central ornate serpent decorations,free standing on a serpents base, with a cherub holding a carp fish at the top.
- Having a magnificent old Victorian style look to it.
- Frostproof & made from the finest composite cast stone.
- Having central hole for water to flow & it comes out of the top of the carp.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Solid heavy quality weighing 100kg weight approx.
- It comes apart into 5 sections for ease of shipping & assembly.
- Stands at just over 5ft high.
- Having a wonderful natural weathered patina.
- It would look wonderful positioned in your garden.
- Offered in fine used weathered condition.
- Having noticeable imperfections commensurate with being cast made.
- Provenance bought from out of the fine stately home Lord Hill Museum in Shropshire.
- We can include the purchase certificate
- No pump is included you would need to buy one to make the fountain functional.
- International worldwide shipping is available by pallet or van courier please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Approx
62" High (157cm)
19" Width of Top 2nd tier bowl (48cm)
32 Width of base bowl 1st tier (81cm)