Georgian 19th Century Mahogany Library 3 Steps Ladder Display Stand
1 GEORGIAN 19TH CENTURY MAHOGANY LIBRARY 3 STEPS LADDER DISPLAY STAND
Buy Now £750 Free UK Mainland Delivery
- 1 Georgian 19th Century Mahogany Library 3 Steps Ladder Display Stand.
- Beautifully handmade England.
- Made of mahogany hardwood with veneers.
- It was bought from out of a rather impressive stately home.
- Standing on 2 most elegant front turned legs & 2 attractive curved back legs.
- Having 3 steps in total.
- The first 2 steps have tan leather gold tooled inserts.
- Standing on 4 elegant legs.
- With a hinged lid providing storage to the top.
- The middle step slides forwards opens to reveal a secret compartment where a chamber pot would of been stored.
- Ideal to use for your library or to display objects on.
- It is fully functioning & most sturdy order and can easily take an average man's weight of 13 stone or 83kg approx easily on it.
- Early 19th century Circa 1820.
- Offered in fine old charming used condition.
- It has has some past minor repairs. Some minor veneer loss & some veneer splitting cracking,stains ring mark commensurate with usage & age.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- The Union Jack cushion is not included.
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Approx
26.25" Overall Height (67cm)
20.5" Wide (52cm)
26.5" Length (67cm)