Antique Art Nouveau Gilt Bon Bon Sweet Dish SF & Co England
1 FANCY SMALL ANTIQUE ART NOUVEAU GILT BON BON SWEET DISH SF & CO ENGLAND"
BUY NOW £250 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fancy Small Antique Art Nouveau Gilt & White Bon Bon Sweet Dish SF & Co England.
- Made from Earthenware pottery.
- Having a beautiful shape & fine gilt decoration around the rim.
- It is unusual as it has a magnificent swan handle.
- Stamped at the base SF & Co England with picture of a crown.
- SF & Co where manufacturers of earthenware and majolica at the Railway Pottery, Stoke-on-Trent Simon Fielding was a partner in the previous company F Hackney & Co In 1879 the partnership was dissolved and Simon Fielding (d.1906) continued on his own account.
- However within a few years, the bailiffs came in and it was Simon's son Abraham, who stepped in to save the company.
- In June 1892 Simon Fielding retired from the businees and Abraham continued on his own account.
- In 1912 the Railway Works was renamed The Devon Pottery and Fielding developed the famous 'Crown Devon' name.
- Offered in good old used worn condition,chip free.
- having various wear marks commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions In Inches & Centimetres Approx
3.5" High to top of handle (9cm)
11.5" Wide (29cm)
8.5" Length (22cm)