19th Century Spanish Nobleman Wearing Feathered Red Hat Oil Painting Signed
1 SMALL 19TH CENTURY SPANISH NOBLEMAN OIL PAINTING SIGNED MARIO
BUY NOW £300 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Small Spanish Nobleman Oil Painting Signed Mario.
- Depicting a 19th century Spanish nobleman wearing a red feathered hat in fine clothing.
- This painting is of exceptional quality, having a most vibrant use of colours.
- With very fine skilled use of brush strokes a tremendous masterpiece executed oil painting.
- Circa of the canvas is early 20th century.
- Having the Spanish frame makers address stamped on the back.
- Set in a beautiful gilt wood frame.
- The canvas is old as it is foxing on the back, the frame is late 20th century.
- Provenance bought from a trade seller.
- Signed by the Spanish school artist Mario.
- This is such a magnificent oil painting the artist has all of the quality of a master artist painter.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having cracking to the canvas shown in picture 8 only shows up against the light.
- Also a noticeable circular ring mark shown in picture 12.
- Some scuffs to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
11" High (28cm)
9" Wide (23cm)