- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at bargaingardenantiques, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by bargaingardenantiques as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside bargaingardenantiques's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- bargaingardenantiques reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- Are Items are Advertised Elsewhere and we Reserve the Right to End the Listings at Any Time.
- Deposit payments are non Refundable
- Free Shipping is for around the United Kingdom Mainland only & Is included with all buy now full asking prices only.(If you make a best offer then shipping costs would be an additional cost)
- For all International Buyers Please Ask for a shipping price prior to Buying.
- Buyers remorse is not a valid reason for returning an item.
- Please note for international orders that local charges (sales tax, customs import duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties.
- These taxes,import charges are at the customers own expense.
- Shipping will only take place once full cleared payment has been received & the delivery day has been agreed & confirmed with the buyer.
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at bargaingardenantiques, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at bargaingardenantiques for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by bargaingardenantiques as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to bargaingardenantiques and Tictail and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request bargaingardenantiques to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the bargaingardenantiques Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside bargaingardenantiques's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that bargaingardenantiques is released from bargaingardenantiques's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain bargaingardenantiques's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from bargaingardenantiques.
All transfers conducted through bargaingardenantiques are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use bargaingardenantiques without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On bargaingardenantiques we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
bargaingardenantiques reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, bargaingardenantiques has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. bargaingardenantiques shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://bargaingardenantiques.tictail.com.
This Web site is designed to provide information about Bargain Garden Antiques. We make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations and/or warranties of any kind with respect to this web site and/or its contents. Bargain Garden Antiques may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the services described at any time without notice. In addition we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible from or via this web site is accurate, complete or current.
It is essential that you verify all information with us before taking any action in reliance upon it. It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this Web site that you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
The limitations of liability in relation to this web site apply to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income, production and/or profit, loss of or damage to property and any
claims of third parties.
We will use our reasonable endeavour to prevent contamination of any material downloaded by and/or sent to you with any virus or similar destructive code. We do not, to the maximum extent permitted by law, accept any liability for any virus or similar destructive code which computer equipment and/or software used by you may suffer as a result of your accessing our web site
and/or any other communication via the Internet between you and us.
We do not, to the extent permitted by law, accept any liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any external compromise of security and/or confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by e-mail.
All enquiries: email@example.com